Terms and Conditions
Primary care, or ongoing medical care, is not provided by Tiger Performance Institute or Tiger Medical Institute unless specifically stated in a patient agreement for a Washington State resident.
HIPAA Release (Only applicable for coaching programs, not online courses)
I. My Authorization
I authorize Tiger Performance Institute, LLC (“Tiger”, “Company,” “we,” or “us”) and its staff to use or disclose my health information as necessary for such personality, neuropsychological and capacity tests, assessments, and treatments as are customary and appropriate for Tiger’s program (including, but not limited to heart rate variability, hormone testing, blood work, and neurofeedback).
The purpose of this authorization is to authorize Tiger to use this health information for services provided to and related to me. This authorization ends either with written termination by you or at the end of services provided by Tiger.
II. My Rights
I understand that this consent and authorization is voluntary, that I may refuse to accept it, and that I may revoke it at any time by submitting in writing to Tiger.
I understand that uses and disclosures already made based upon my original permission cannot be taken back. I understand that it is possible that information used or disclosed with my permission may be re-disclosed by the recipient and is no longer protected by the HIPAA Privacy Standards.
Recurring Payment Authorization
Client authorizes Tiger to charge their bank account and/or credit card for the agreed upon Program prices with one-time and monthly payments of Tiger’s program.
Client understands that this authorization will remain in effect until they cancel it in writing, and Client agrees to notify the Company of any changes in their account information or termination of this authorization at least 5 business days prior to the next billing date. If the above noted payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, Client understand that the payments may be executed on the next business day. For debits to their checking/savings account, Client understand that because these are electronic transactions, these funds may be withdrawn from their account as soon as the above noted periodic transaction dates. In the case of a transaction being rejected for Non Sufficient Funds (NSF), Client understand that the Company may, at its discretion, attempt to process the charge again within 30 days, and Client agrees that an additional late fee may apply. Client acknowledges that the origination of transactions to their account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. Client certifies that they are an authorized user of the credit card/bank account and will not dispute these scheduled transactions with their bank or credit card company; so long as the transactions correspond to the Terms.
Guarantee of Performance
Tiger has a guarantee of performance, not a refund policy. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances, except that Tiger holds the right to give a 50% refund to be issued at completion of one year if: a client: (1) completes all physician calls, (2) attends coaching calls 2x per month, (3) completes all testing, and (4) makes best efforts at implementing their suggested habit and lifestyle changes; and Tiger cannot demonstrate any objective improvement.
Accelerate Your Growth & Get In The Zone Courses
Client has the ability to get refunded for online courses within 11 days of purchase by emailing support [at] tigerpi [dot] com.
Tiger Decode 2.0 Program Terms and Conditions
This Program will last approximately 5 weeks from the initial payment date (“Initial Term”).
In consideration of the mutual agreements contained in these Terms, the parties agree as follows:
- Tiger’s Standards and Responsibilities. Tiger shall diligently perform its obligations and services hereunder in good faith and in a professional manner in accordance with these Terms. Tiger shall maintain physical or digital possession of copies of all data or documents generated by or coming into the possession of Tiger that are used to perform the services until a time determined by Tiger. Acceptance of returned equipment by Tiger does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights has under the Terms or by law. Tiger makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Provided Equipment, except that Tiger shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after Client returns the non-conforming Provided Equipment. Tiger is not taking the place of Client’s primary physician and is only giving health and wellness advice.
- Products and Services. Tiger will provide products and services including, but not limited to:
- accelerate your growth online course,
- monthly coaching that includes accountability from a personal coach.
- Representations and Warranties. In agreeing to these Terms and providing the services in Section 2, Tiger makes no representation, warranty or covenant regarding specific performance guarantees beyond the objective data as each Client is a unique situation.
- Compensation of Tiger. Tiger shall be entitled to the fees set forth:
- Coaching Services Fee: a one-time or per month amount for the Initial Term,
- Initial Down Payment (payment plan only): A one-time fee for the Client,
- additional fees may be assessed for Additional Services discussed in Section 6, and
- accrued and unpaid fees shall be due within thirty (30) days of Client’s receipt of Tiger’s receipt.
- Client’s Standards and Responsibilities. Client is committing to implementing new habits. Client shall provide Tiger with access to all information reasonably necessary for Tiger to perform its obligations under these Terms. Client is responsible for timely monthly payment for the fees discussed in Section 4.
- Additional Services. To the extent not specifically covered in these Terms, additional health and performance services (“Additional Services”) agreed to by Tiger shall be approved by Client prior to Tiger’s delivery of such Additional Services and shall be billed at Tiger’s then applicable monthly rates unless the parties have mutually agreed on an alternative fee arrangement.
- Termination. Unless both parties agree to the termination before completion of services for the Initial Term, Client agrees to pay the fees listed in Section 4. Client agrees to return Provided Equipment at termination in the same condition as received.